Get your best night’s sleep every night, even when you’re on the go. The AirMini™’s crucial technology caps therapy flow while still increasing therapy pressure, which allows the system to be smaller, quieter and more efficient without compromising on therapy delivery or pressure swings.
- AirMini™ machine
- Power supply unit
- Drawstring bag
MUST BE PURCHASED WITH:
You must have a setup pack to use AirMini™. There are 3 set up pack options: the P10 Set Up Pack, the N20 Set Up Pack, and the F20 Set Up Pack.
- P10 Set Up Pack: This setup pack includes AirMini™ tubing and a P10 mask connector, in addition to a HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidifier. The P10 Set-Up pack includes a P10 Mask.
- N20 Set Up Pack: This setup pack includes AirMini™ tubing and an N20 mask connector, in addition to a HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidifier. N20 Mask is not included, however you MUST have an N20 Mask.
- F20 Set Up Pack: This setup pack includes AirMini™ tubing and a F20 mask connector. F20 Mask is not included, however you MUST have an F20 Mask.
- ActiveAir technology allows it to be small, quiet and comfortable
- 1 year warranty
- Effective waterless humidification for portable convenience*
- Convenient control with the AirMini™ app
- AirView™ connectivity to manage patient compliance
- Accessories for use on the go.
- Weighing only 11oz, and being only 5.4 in x 3.3 in x 2.1 in, the ResMed AirMini™ is the smallest and lightest CPAP Machine on the market. This makes it the perfect no-hassle travel partner!
- Includes the free AirMini app
- Easy disassembly.
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BIPAP USERS
- Machine is not battery-powered, must be plugged in
Not sure which Travel CPAP machine is right for you?
- The ResMed AirMini can only be returned for an exchange to the manufacturer for issues stated in the manufacturer’s warranty. If further inspection shows that the product is defective, a replacement AirMini will be shipped, provided it is within the 2 year warranty period.
- Customers purchasing a secondary PAP device: If your primary PAP device is currently covered by an insurance plan, please be advised that you may be required to prove minimum use of the primary PAP device for continued coverage of the PAP and/or supplies. It is important that you use your primary device consistently during the trial period that may be required by your insurer, which is generally the initial 90 days from delivery. Please check with your insurer for details.